- This event has passed.
Farming For the Future Conference
February 7 - February 10
The Farming for the Future Conference is PASA’s featured event, held annually in February. PASA seeks to gather a diverse audience from the sustainable food system including farmers, educators, processors, advocates, and eaters.
- Over 100 speakers representing the best from the sustainable agriculture field and PASA’s membership.
- A variety of sustainable farming and food system programming including full-day tracks, half-day sessions, and 80-minute workshops across the fours days of the event.
- Over 90 Trade Show vendors representing the broad diversity and deep expertise of PASA’s community.
- Opportunities to network and socialize over receptions and meals that feature regionally-source ingredients.
- An ag-themed Future Farmers program for kids (K to Grade 8).
- Special events like music, movie, yoga, knitting, and more!
Join Sharondale Farm & PASA for an event that will send you home energized for another year of building the sustainable food system!
Attend Mark’s lectures:
Friday: Building a Small Mushroom Farm
Saturday: Growing Gourmet & Medicinal Mushrooms