- This event has passed.
Carolina Farm Stewardship Association Sustainable Agriculture Conference
November 9, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - November 11, 2018 @ 2:30 pm$275
Mushroom and Microbes: Cultivating Soil, Plant and Animal Health
THE FARM & FOOD EVENT OF THE YEAR!
November 9-11, 2018 | Durham, NC
The annual Sustainable Agriculture Conference brings together farmers, foodies, educators, activists, and more for a weekend celebration of innovation in local, sustainable agriculture. Educational workshops, presentations, and panel discussions are interspersed with networking & social events, exhibits, and regionally sourced meals.
Attendees from more than a dozen states gather each November and leave energized and inspired.
Conference activities include:
- Over 60 workshops on timely topics
- Bus tours visiting dynamic farms
- Intensive pre-conference sessions
- Keynote presentation by Ricardo Salvador
- Exhibit hall highlighting products & services for small farms
- Amazing local and organic meals
- Regional gatherings and networking opportunities
- Policy updates and advocacy opportunities
- Seed exchange, book signing, & much more!